SimplyDiag Network Partner:
DC Lubricants

New course - wiring diagrams and volt drop

Steve SDN

SimplyDiag Network Founder
Staff member
SDN Admin
I'm currently writing a new course for SDN paid members.
This will be a 2 day course in Ashington, using various wiring diagram sources, HGS, Alldata, OEM.
We will cover the absolute fundamentals of reading and interpretation of diagrams and forming test plans.
We will cover using a DMM and basic scope for efficient testing.
Zero is a good number 👍
Register interest below please.
 
I'm currently writing a new course for SDN paid members.
This will be a 2 day course in Ashington, using various wiring diagram sources, HGS, Alldata, OEM.
We will cover the absolute fundamentals of reading and interpretation of diagrams and forming test plans.
We will cover using a DMM and basic scope for efficient testing.
Zero is a good number 👍
Register interest below please.
great stuff cant wait x
 
Already applied for those 2. Also passed online assessment for RAC patrol in Skeggy and waiting for video interview so fingers crossed! ;)

My old job (before they changed the cells) ......great and terrible job in equal quantities, can earn much more than in a workshop though......just dont let politics get to you and the fact you may be able to fix but cant........it got to me !! oh, and 4 months straight of 10 or 11pm finishes !!
I still keep in touch with the lads.......I re-applied about 5 years ago and every 6 months they contact me to see if i still want to be considered. Then a job comes up in Grimsby and one in Skeg and they dont contact me ....lol
 
I'm currently writing a new course for SDN paid members.
This will be a 2 day course in Ashington, using various wiring diagram sources, HGS, Alldata, OEM.
We will cover the absolute fundamentals of reading and interpretation of diagrams and forming test plans.
We will cover using a DMM and basic scope for efficient testing.
Zero is a good number 👍
Register interest below please.
I'm interested
 
My old job (before they changed the cells) ......great and terrible job in equal quantities, can earn much more than in a workshop though......just dont let politics get to you and the fact you may be able to fix but cant........it got to me !! oh, and 4 months straight of 10 or 11pm finishes !!
I still keep in touch with the lads.......I re-applied about 5 years ago and every 6 months they contact me to see if i still want to be considered. Then a job comes up in Grimsby and one in Skeg and they dont contact me ....lol

Steve, Different contracts now for new starters at RAC called "Superflex"

£40k for 40hrs per week

But you dont get a conventional annual roster, they just plan your hours when they need you out, no overtime and you have to accept jobs right up to sign off time and get paid over run til you get home!!
 
Hi.. you are welcomed any time, come and enjoy Safari at very affordable price...
Asante Sana, nyumbani yangu ni Masaku, ni ta Rudisha 2021, I'll settle for Ugali, Nyama choma and katchumbari at your table my friend ✈️
 
Asante Sana, nyumbani yangu ni Masaku, ni ta Rudisha 2021, I'll settle for Ugali, Nyama choma and katchumbari at your table my friend ✈
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Nice ..masaku is a great place.. you should organise something for techs here we need help.. you should hala when comes 2021..karibu Kenya hakuna matata..
 
SimplyDiag Network Partner:
DC Lubricants
Back
Top