SimplyDiag Network Partner:
Technical Topics

New course - wiring diagrams and volt drop

Chris Mangan

Public Member
I'm currently writing a new course for SDN paid members.
This will be a 2 day course in Ashington, using various wiring diagram sources, HGS, Alldata, OEM.
We will cover the absolute fundamentals of reading and interpretation of diagrams and forming test plans.
We will cover using a DMM and basic scope for efficient testing.
Zero is a good number ๐Ÿ‘
Register interest below please.
Iโ€™d be up for that. Long haul for me but worth it. Do you do any training further South? Weโ€™re not all wide boys down here in London I promise ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿคฃ

Steve SDN

SimplyDiag Network Founder
Staff member
SDN Admin
Moderation Problem? Tag me please
Iโ€™d be up for that. Long haul for me but worth it. Do you do any training further South? Weโ€™re not all wide boys down here in London I promise ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿคฃ
It's maybe 3 hrs on train - there may be possibility of a London event in the future but it probably won't be this year.

Chris Mangan

Public Member
It's maybe 3 hrs on train - there may be possibility of a London event in the future but it probably won't be this year.
On not so bad then. As I say worth it. Went to TTHQ for one pre covid, drove down and stayed in local b&b so probably do the same. Thank you Mr Scott. ๐Ÿ‘

Lee smith

Public Member
The course sound great but would there be any online course to purchase as I am at the top end of scotland

Jon_41

Public Member
Annual Member
Iโ€™d be interested, would have loved the diagnostic 101 and scope basics but only heard about it last minute because Iโ€™m not a paid subscriber

Stevie-P SDN

Admin
Staff member
SDN Admin
Public Member
Iโ€™d be interested, would have loved the diagnostic 101 and scope basics but only heard about it last minute because Iโ€™m not a paid subscriber

Due to the limited spaces available for these courses they will only be available to book via the SDN paid membership area. We will also be posting earlybird announcements in the Annual Members area .

Last edited:

Alan Landale

Public Member
Monthly Member
I'm currently writing a new course for SDN paid members.
This will be a 2 day course in Ashington, using various wiring diagram sources, HGS, Alldata, OEM.
We will cover the absolute fundamentals of reading and interpretation of diagrams and forming test plans.
We will cover using a DMM and basic scope for efficient testing.
Zero is a good number ๐Ÿ‘
Register interest below please.
interested have you any dates in mind

Stevie-P SDN

Admin
Staff member
SDN Admin
Public Member
where is the trade area sorry bit new to this

As a monthly subscriber you already have access to it, easiest way is to log out and browse the portal, when you get a restricted access page that is pretty much the trade area, specifically all technical discussions, SDN Partner offers and various other SDN paid membership only discounts/offers, the public section's purpose has always been to give the subscribers to @Steve SDN's YouTube channel a place to discuss his videos, to generate conversation on testing methods and tools and equipment that he uses on a daily basis and to raise the public perception of what it really takes to be a technician in this modern era.

This group's objective is NOT to take food from technicians tables by giving out fixes for free on a public site. It has NEVER been a place for silver bullets or banter. There are a thousand other groups/forums for that.

We have rules and T&C, links to them are there when you join the group and are pinned on the announcements section.
Moderators have been requested to ensure our rules are adhered to and the group remains positive and free from spam, trolls and keyboard warriors.
If you have a problem vehicle and are trade, you are more than welcome to join our secure, trade only community at simplydiag.net, if you're not trade you are very welcome to join the free, public side of our community as above.

Gary Fear

Gary Fear FR Diagnostics
Public Member
Monthly Member
As a monthly subscriber you already have access to it, easiest way is to log out and browse the portal, when you get a restricted access page that is pretty much the trade area, specifically all technical discussions, SDN Partner offers and various other SDN paid membership only discounts/offers, the public section's purpose has always been to give the subscribers to @Steve SDN's YouTube channel a place to discuss his videos, to generate conversation on testing methods and tools and equipment that he uses on a daily basis and to raise the public perception of what it really takes to be a technician in this modern era.

This group's objective is NOT to take food from technicians tables by giving out fixes for free on a public site. It has NEVER been a place for silver bullets or banter. There are a thousand other groups/forums for that.

We have rules and T&C, links to them are there when you join the group and are pinned on the announcements section.
Moderators have been requested to ensure our rules are adhered to and the group remains positive and free from spam, trolls and keyboard warriors.
If you have a problem vehicle and are trade, you are more than welcome to join our secure, trade only community at simplydiag.net, if you're not trade you are very welcome to join the free, public side of our community as above.
Thank you thatโ€™s great

SimplyDiag Network Partner:
Garage Vitals