SimplyDiag Network Partner:
Hevra

Members only zoom giveaway this week

Steve SDN

SimplyDiag Network Founder
Staff member
SDN Admin
Problem? Tag me please
Zoom meeting this week - day and time will be posted on a thread on the day, inside the trade section, possibly Thursday.

Your chance to nominate here for contributing member of the year - prize a free place on any two SDN training events this year.

Giveaway for zoom video participants - wheel of fortune to win an auto this tool donated by @Barry Lawson

Giveaway for member with the best lockdown story on the night (Inc mods and guest members) wins a free Simplydiag hoodie (no video required)

Let's have some fun and some banter.

Steve...

Steve SDN

Staff member
SDN Admin
Problem? Tag me please
Invitation has been posted in members section for tonight 8.30pm.
See you there πŸ˜ƒ

Steve SDN

Staff member
SDN Admin
Problem? Tag me please
Congratulations to Barry and Wes for winning the Simplydiag merchandise, Chay for winning 2 free training days as our most helpful member, Jack on winning the Autel TPMS tool.
I'd also like to personally thank those that participate positively in our community, however big or small. You're awesome πŸ‘Œ

As an extra bonus, all present last night were gifted a free SimplyDiag training day of their choice for taking the time to come along. Our community thrives on positive participation and YOU are the key to that.
Thank you.
Steve.

SimplyDiag Network Partner:
The Garage Inspector