SimplyDiag Network Partner:
Diagnostic Connections

Diagnostic assistance V17 sneak peek

Sam6

Public Member
Cant seem to get to the cost page on there though just goes round in circles.

Steve SDN

SimplyDiag Network Founder
Staff member
SDN Admin
Problem? Tag me please
This is a game changer, I've said it many times but there are tens of thousands of technicians and workshops in the UK that could double their diagnostic efficiency and skill levels overnight with this software.

Tommy

Public Member
SimplyDiag Contributor
Cant seem to get to the cost page on there though just goes round in circles.
Yip, the site does not seem to be completed yet. I believe the price is to be around Β£300 per year but that was only what was mentioned back in December.

Sam6

Public Member
This is a game changer, I've said it many times but there are tens of thousands of technicians and workshops in the UK that could double their diagnostic efficiency and skill levels overnight with this software.
Yes indeed. We only have autodata at work. And I find it very limited on sensor info. So I have started keeping a note book and writing my findings down. This would be a great help to me.

Tommy

Public Member
SimplyDiag Contributor
Yes indeed. We only have autodata at work. And I find it very limited on sensor info. So I have started keeping a note book and writing my findings down. This would be a great help to me.
As far as I know this is mainly generic information on how to test sensors etc. It is not a vehicle specific technical information system like autodata, hella etc.

Steve SDN

Staff member
SDN Admin
Problem? Tag me please
As far as I know this is mainly generic information on how to test sensors etc. It is not a vehicle specific technical information system like autodata, hella etc.
It is generic, but let's face it, 85% of what we do is covered by generic methods and system knowledge - DA gives you the 85% and what, where, when & how to test. For vehicle specific info look to our partners at Alldata, Hella and ***** (news coming soon)

Stephen Kasapis

Public Member
Annual Member
Looks fantastic
Looking forward to buying it and using it . Just one Question for James.
Can transfer all my note's i have on V 16 to V 17 when I buy it ?

shaunauto

Public Member
Hi i have v16 which has free upgrade so will this still apply? thanks. any idea when it will be released.

Steve SDN

Staff member
SDN Admin
Problem? Tag me please
Hi i have v16 which has free upgrade so will this still apply? thanks. any idea when it will be released.
Yes, it says in the video, the free upgrade path to V17 lite is due to roll out May 2021 iirc

SimplyDiag Network Partner:
Garage Hive